There are few options to embed Google Sheets depending on how you would like the sheet to appear.
Standard Google Sheet View
This view will display the Google Sheet as if it were being viewed inside a Google tool like Drive or Sheets. Share settings from the Google Sheet will control who can see the Sheet in the tile. Collaborators with edit access to the Google Sheet will be able to edit the Sheet in the tile.
Published Google Sheet View
This view will display a public view of the Google Sheet. Anyone regardless of the Sheet's share settings will be able to see the Sheet. Editing will not be available in the tile even for collaborators with edit access in the Sheet's share settings:
Important Note: XLSX Files should be converted
Please note that the Filo Google Sheet tile only works with documents of the Google Sheet type. If the spreadsheet you wish to show inside Filo is an XLSX file, it must be converted.
How to tell if your file needs to be converted:
If your needs to be converted, it will display a green .XLSX box to the right of the file name. If this green box is visible, your spreadsheet needs to be converted:
How to convert an XLSX file:
In the File menu for the spreadsheet, select Save as Google Sheets
Setting up the Standard Google Sheet View
1. Copy the share URL of your Google Sheet that you would like to view in Filo. Pay close attention to the share settings in the Get Link section. Filo will honor these share settings when displaying the Sheet in Filo.
2. Navigate to the Filo Room where you would like to view the Sheet. Click Add Tile, shown here:
3. Select the Google Sheet tile from the list of options
4. Paste the URL copied in step 1 into the settings as shown below, then save the tile by pressing Add Tile:
5. Optional: If you want to hide the Google tool bar so that it does not appear in the tile, type &rm=minimal at the end of the URL as shown below:
Setting up the Published Google Sheet View
1. In the File menu of Google Sheets, select Publish to the web
2. Press the Publish button to publish the Sheet to the web, where it can be viewed by anyone
3. Copy the Link URL
4. Navigate to the Filo Room where you would like to view the Sheet. Click Add Tile, shown here:
5. Select the Google Sheets tile from the list of options
6. Paste the URL copied in Step 3 into the settings, as shown below. Then press Add Tile to add the tile to the room.