There are few options to embed Google Docs depending on how you would like the Doc to appear.
Standard Google Docs View
This view will display the Google Doc as if it were in Google Docs. Share settings from the Google Doc will control who can see the Doc in the tile. Collaborators with edit access to the Google Doc will be able to edit the Doc in the tile.
Published Google Doc View
This view will display a public view of the Google Doc. Anyone regardless of the Doc's Share Settings will be able to see the Doc. Editing will not be available in the tile even for collaborators with edit access in the Doc's share settings:
Setting up the Standard Google Docs View
1. Copy the URL of your Google Doc that you would like to view in Filo. Pay close attention to the share settings in the Get Link section. Filo will honor these share settings when displaying the Doc in Filo.
2. Navigate to the Filo Room where you would like to view the Doc. Click Add Tile, shown here:
3. Select the Google Doc tile from the list of options
4. Paste the URL copied in step 1 into the settings as shown below:
5. Optional: If you want to hide the Google Tool bar so that it does not appear in the tile, type &rm=minimal at the end of the URL as shown below:
6. Press Add Tile to save the tile and add it to the room
Setting up the Published Google Docs View
1. In the File menu of Google Docs, select Publish to the web
2. Press the Publish button to publish the document to the web, where it can be viewed by anyone
3. Copy the Link URL
4. Navigate to the Filo Room where you would like to view the Doc. Click Add Tile, shown here:
5. Select the Google Doc tile from the list of options
6. Paste the URL copied in Step 3 into the settings, as shown below. Then press Add Tile to add the tile to the room.