Starting or joining a Zoom meeting in Filo is easy.
Locate the Room for your meeting or existing team members that are already in meetings. Click "Start Zoom" or if someone is already in the call it will show "Join Meeting."
2. You will be prompted by your browser to open the Zoom application. Click "Open zoom.us" and you will immediately be placed into the Zoom meeting.
(If the option exists, you can click "Always allow" check box to avoid seeing this prompt in the future.)
3. You can record your meeting by going to your Zoom tile and pressing "Record" but you need to make sure you have started your Zoom to see this button.
4. To find those recordings after the meeting, you can go to the ellipsis above the
Join Meeting button that says "edit tile"
5. Press "edit tile" and go to "view recordings"
6. Here in "View Recordings" you can find the transcript if available, you can download the recording, or you can watch the recording. These recordings will stay here for 90 days, so please download them if you need them for future references.